How Often Does WBN Meet?
Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month (during the school year) from 7:15 to 9:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall (lower level) at Holy Trinity Parish, 15 Still River Rd., Harvard, MA. Some special meetings, such as the December holiday meeting and the June pot-luck dinner, are typically held at a different location (see the Calendar page for details). Check local listings for details or ask to be put on the mailing list. You may use the form at the bottom of the Membership page.
- Light refreshments
- Round robin one-minute personal introductions
- Five minute member showcase
- Guest speaker’s presentation followed by a question and answer session
- Informal networking before and after the meeting
Membership is $75 per year which includes
- a listing and photograph in the members directory
- listing on this website
Occasionally there are special meetings (luncheons, dinners) for which additional fees are charged. For more information, please call Deb Oliva (617) 543-1208 [ADD CONTACT FORM HERE]
For more information about upcoming meetings, see the CALENDAR