Holy Trinity Parish (formerly St. Theresa’s)
15 Still River Rd.
Harvard, MA 01451
- from the North
- Take Route 495 South (towards Marlboro).
- Take Route 2 West (towards Leominster).
- Take Exit 38A (Route 110/111 to Harvard – not Ayer) and follow the road straight until you get to the blinker in the middle of Harvard.
- Turn right (west) on Still River Rd. and proceed 1/4 mile to the second church on the left. Entrance is on the left downstairs.
- from the South
- Take Route 495 to Exit 28 – Harvard.
- Head WEST/North on Route 111 for about two miles past Route 495
- Stay/Turn right when the road breaks into a “T”
- Continue on Route 111 to the blinker in the center of Harvard
- Turn right (west) on Still River Rd. and proceed 1/4 mile to the second church on the left.
- Entrance is on the left downstairs.
Occasionally functions are held at:
Virginia Thurston Healing Garden
From Route 495, Exit 27 (Rt. 117)
- Take Route 495 and exit onto Route 117 at the Bolton/Stow exit (#27), Take Route 117 West towards Bolton.
- Proceed 1 mile from the exit to the the blinking light in Bolton Ctr, then shortly thereafter (0.1 mile), take the next RIGHT onto Harvard Road.
- Travel 3.3 miles to the Healing Garden (at 2.2 miles you will pass into Harvard from Bolton, and the road name changes there to Bolton Road). The Healing Garden is on the right; look for white sign with black lettering.
- From Route 495, Exit 28 (Rt. 111) off Route 495, or the Route 111-Route 495 interchange:
- Take Route 495 to Exit 28 (Boxborough/Harvard) and proceed north on Route 111 (Mass. Ave.) towards Harvard.
- Proceed 1.5 miles to Slough Road.
- Take a LEFT onto Slough Road and go to the end (STOP sign).
- Take a gentle (not sharp) LEFT on to Bolton Road.
- The Healing Garden is #145 Bolton Road, ∏ mile from Slough Road on the left.
PARKING: Parking is limited (see alternate options below). At the Healing Garden: Enter the driveway and park in front of the fence on the right, or in the lot on the left. Welcome!
NOTE: Parking at the Healing Garden is limited. WBNners are asked to carpool or meet at a designated parking area and drive from there.
Alternative Parking options:
For those coming from Bolton and points south, there is a parking area on Route 117 immediately west of Route 495 exit 27. It is at the BOLTON MANOR (senior citizen housing) and the Bolton Office Park (which has a renting sign), and is available for “meet and park.” Likewise, there is parking available in the center of Harvard at the Harvard Public Library (across the street – Route 111/Massachusetts Ave. – from the elementary school). Finally, there is a residential dirt road called Barton Road just a tenth of a mile or so south of the Healing Garden, on the opposite side of the street. Park on one side of the street only.
Nashoba Valley Winery
- From Route 495 take Exit 27, Route 117 West.
- Proceed west 1 mile to blinking light (by Mobil station) in the center of Bolton.
- Turn left onto Wattaquadock Rd., proceed 1/2 mile (bear right at the fork).
- Winery entrance is on the left.
- Proceed down hill, past J’s restaurant on right.
- WBN will be in the Wine Shop/Winery building.
- Please park around the pond — NOT opposite the restaurant
- From Route 2 (This is 2 exits west of Rte 495.)
Take exit 38a. The ramp directs vehicles south on Rte 111.
- Shortly after the exit, take the first right onto Old Shirley Road.
- Go straight about 2 miles, and the road will become Prospect Hill Road.
- Go up the large hill and the museum entrance will be on the right.
- From Harvard Center
- Follow Still River Rd (Rte 110) south/west towards Still River, passing St.
- Approximately 1 mile from the center, bear right onto
- Madigan Lane ends at a stop sign at the intersection with Prospect Hill Rd.
- Turn right at the stop sign and head up and over the hill. Museum is on the left.